Tuesday, 31 March 2009
Here is a much more recent picture. Look how much he has grown in about 7 months! He is much bigger than Skippy and alot more hyper too. He sure wants to go run outside in this beautiful weather!
Monday, 30 March 2009
Sunday, 29 March 2009
It was my mom's when she was a girl and I've had it on my craft table for a while. I really think it's quite cool. She is amused that I think its vintage :)
Saturday, 28 March 2009
Friday, 27 March 2009
Wednesday, 25 March 2009
tip: when using a new embossing folders, try it a few times on scrap paper so when you use it on your good paper it wont tear through.
- ink- green, blue, and yellow pigment ink
- paper- whisper white, wild wasabi, tempting turquoise, velum
- stamps- SU canvas
- other- cuttlebug and borders, prima flower, button, rub-on, tape measure
Tuesday, 24 March 2009
- ink- tea dye distress ink, cameo coral
- paper- gable green, groovy guava, prima tea and silk collection, wild wasabi
- other- scallop scissors, chipboard, grungeboard, clear ep, bling, ribbon, edge distesser, staples, circle cutter
Monday, 23 March 2009
I made this card the other day and I sure do love these cute tickets. Such a simple card but it still looks cool because of the tickets.
- ink- chocolate chip, tea dye distress ink, always artichoke
- paper- MM ledger, light chipboard, always artichoke, dark brown
- stamps- artfully asian
- other- printed tickets, edge distresser, clear ep
Sunday, 22 March 2009
Friday, 20 March 2009
Here's a quick little green card. Again just a bit late for St. Patrick's day but oh well.
Tonight I am off to sleep over at the high school. Sounds fun hey!? We are raising money for Spread The Net. Just $10 will buy a mosquito net for the children in Africa. These nets not only prevent people from being bitten but they also kill the mosquitos. Mosquitos in Africa carry a deadly disease, called malaria. A child in Africa dies every 30 seconds because of this. Please check out their website at www.spreadthenet.org
Thursday, 19 March 2009
Wednesday, 18 March 2009
Tuesday, 17 March 2009
- ink- chocolate chip
- paper- kaiser craft, chocolate chip, groovy guva, light pink
- other- bird, clear ep, wire, ribbon, staples, brad, edge distresser
Monday, 16 March 2009
Hope you like it and are enjoying the new look of my blog :) Love the feedback!
- ink- tea dye distress ink
- paper- chocolate chip, kraft, baja blue, handmade parchment stuff
- other- brads, digital accents, clear ep
Sunday, 15 March 2009
- paper- baja breeze, digital images
- other- ribbon, hemp, key charm, flower, bling brad, staples