Wednesday, 6 May 2009

the second try

This super simple card actually was more work than you would think! It was only because I had a card all made, it really wasnt that bad, but then I decided it needed somthing more. Sadly I thought fabric paint might look good and surprise! I when way to crazy. It was a truly hideous card. After going to all that work with the stiching I decided I better make somthing of it. I ripped the paper off around the embriodery floss and then just added the "thanks" stamp. It is a kind of neat layout I never would have discovered without screwing up! A happy acident for me :) Don't be afraid to try somthing out of your comfort zone!
Supply list:
paper- tangerine tango, tempting turquoise, K&Company Mira Wildflower
ink- tempting turquoise
stamps- SU gently falling
other- embroidery thread, tape measure printout

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was actually really entertaining to read... AND the card turned out great!!