Sunday, 16 May 2010

pocket tag

So I walk up to my craft table the other day with one goal in mind: to make a tag with some texture. This is what happened. I quite like how the background turned out. I acheved this look by first glueing some ditionary paper on my tag, then inking, sanding, painting and more inking occured. I wanted it to be rough yet sorta elegant.
To get this great texture on the background I put a peice of tulle down, dabbed some paint overtop then pulled the tulle off.

I used another one of the flowers that I have been making. Love em! The little envelope was cut out using the cricut at my work. there is another tiny tag in there that pulls out.

3 comments:

JLC said...

That's so neat!

Stephanie said...

ABSOLUTELY ROCKS!!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Id say you achieved your goal. Its awesome.. I love that look of chicken wire!