Today I have decided to cut into valuable study time to post on the blog instead! I just really wanted to share this tag with you and I am quite excited with the new technique I have been playing with. I created the background of this tag with alot of distressing, embossing, paint, and found materials. I used a vintage library card (the kind inside the book) in the background (the corner of it is sticking off the tag) and I also used some ditionary text.
I cut the keyhole from chipboard with my new TH die. I inked it with vintage photo and some black then added a couple layers of UTEE.
Here is a close up of some of the texture in the background. To get the effect I did with the white paint I used a piece of tulle sort of like a mask and dabbed over it.